Every Friday I share a recipe I am curious to try, have tested (approved or disapproved), or have developed myself.
This is miscellany‘s sixteenth installation of Finger-lickin’ Fridays!
Crispy Onion Chicken Fingers
This requires only THREE ingredients! I’m looking forward to trying this one out for sure! Dredging chicken with honey mustard? Yes, please!
Status: Curious to try
(recipe originally from Favorite Brand Name 4-Ingredient Cookbook)
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups of French’s Taste Toppers French Fried Onions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 3 to 4 tablespoons French’s Honey Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Crush french friend onions with rolling pin.
- Coat chicken with honey mustard. Dip into crushed onions. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is crispy and no longer pink in the middle.