Every Friday I share a recipe I am curious to try, have tested (approved or disapproved), or have developed myself.
This is miscellany‘s eighteenth installation of Finger-lickin’ Fridays!
This sounds like such a delicious side dish! I imagine it paired with baked chicken or a mild, white fish (like tilapia). So simple!
Status: Curious to try, recipe from Publix Aprons
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 large plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons sherry (or red wine) vinegar
- 1 cup quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup cheese croutons
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Whisk pesto and vinegar in salad bowl until well blended.
- Add tomatoes, artichokes, and croutons; toss until evenly coated. Place spinach on serving platter; top with tomato mixture. Serve.