Every Friday I share a recipe I am curious to try, have tested (approved or disapproved), or have developed myself.
This is miscellany‘s twenty-first installation of Finger-lickin’ Fridays!
Ridiculously simple and so delicious! Very easily adjusted.
Status: Tested and Approved! (A true staple in my household!)
Makes: Depends on how many potatoes you use.
- Chope white and sweet potatoes (or purple or fingering, any potato you wish).
- Put in portion of dried french onion soup mix packet (again, the amount depends on how many potatoes you use).
- Pour in some olive oil (enough to comfortably coat).
- Spread out on greased, tin-foiled baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about a half hour.