Every Friday I share a recipe I am curious to try, have tested (approved or disapproved), or have developed myself.
This is miscellany‘s twenty-sixth installation of Finger-lickin’ Fridays!
Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast
I bet this recipe is delicious, not to mention super easy. I love Crock Pot meals – fix it and forget it!
Status: Curious to try (from SkinnyTaste.com)
- 2 pound boneless pork shoulder roast (sirloin roast)
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
Season the pork with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and place it into the slow cooker. Mix together the broth and vinegar and pour it over the pork, then pour the honey over and set the timer for 4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on low.
- Once the pork is cooked and tender (it should shred easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and put back into the slow cooker and ladle 1/2 cup sauce over the pork and keep warm until ready to eat.