I love finding new blogs to follow and I have decided to share these wonderful blogs with you.
I have VERRRRY varied interests. Therefore, just like the nature of my blog (miscellany: a collection of different things; a mixture), this list is a little unorganized. I’ve tried to clarify what some of the blogs are about by categorizing them the best I could.
(If you’re interested in exchanging links, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
So, without further ado, here is my curated list of great blogs worth following…
- British Library’s Medieval Manuscript Blog
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History
- Sabina at Girl vs Globe (travel)
- Kaley at Communication is Difficult (travel)
- Charolette at Following My Wanderlust (travel)
- Matt at Nomadic Matt (travel)
- Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Idzie at Sunflowers and Brambles and I’m Unschooled. Yes, I can write.
- John at John Holt GWS
blogging + business